Sunday, July 27, 2008

Whistle While You Work

I have still been working in our classroom! I have worked for about 4 days now. Here's what I have been up to!

On Friday the 18th, then this past Monday and Wednesday, I worked on our posters. I had to rehang a bunch of them because they fell over the summer. I also rearranged the room from how it looked last year.

This past Friday I finished our classroom library! I bought a lot of books this summer for you to read! Then I went through and put the Accelerated Reader book level and points on them! I have 40 more books coming next week, and then I will be finished with that project.

Tomorrow, I am going to work on dusting our student computers and getting them all plugged back in and working. We will be working a lot on the computers this year! I even hope to teach you how to type during our time in the computer lab. I am also going to move the student desks around in a different way. I am hoping to finish this week.

Be looking for a postcard from me in the mail! I hand wrote each of you a greeting that you will find in the mail this week! I hope you enjoy them!

With just over 2 weeks until school starts, I hope you all are getting ready!!! I am so excited to meet you all!

No comments: