Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Welcome to our class blog!

Hi Everyone! My name is Mrs. Smith and I am a 4th grade teacher at Wyan-Pine Grove Elementary in Kentucky. I am creating this blog to keep my students and parents updated on things that are occurring in our class. I hope that each of you are having a restful and relaxing summer! I know I have! I had a great vacation last week in Gatlinburg with my family! We really had a good time!

So far this summer, I have been working on a lot of things, mainly our new website! I hope you like what I have done with it so far. I envision much more for it, and I plan to continue working on it some more before school starts, so check back often for updates!

I am going to start going to work on our classroom this week. I had to box up and put away a lot of things so the janitors could thoroughly clean our classroom. I am planning to unpack the boxes, change some bulletin boards, and get everything organized and ready for our school year to begin on August 13th!

Well, I think that's all for now! I hope you are as excited as I am for school to start again! See you soon!!!

No comments: